FB-2014 Single MRBF Terminal Fuse Block
The terminal fuse block accepts a single 30 to 300A MRBF (Marine Rated Battery Fuse) fuse on a single terminal stud (M8).
It is suitable for the protection of DC mains, inverter, windlass and bow thruster circuits and can provide high current protection in tight spaces.
FB-2014 Single MRBF Terminal Fuse Block Details
- The MRBF terminal block kit comprises an MRBF terminal block, a red insulator cap, a washer, a lock washer and an M8 hex nut.
- The fuse block has a maximum current of 300 A and a maximum voltage of 58 V. The terminal stud is M8 (5/16″) and the mounting hole is M10 (3/8″).
- Compact high amperage fuses for DC mains, inverter, windlass and bow thruster circuit protection.
- It provides high current protection in confined spaces and ignition protection when used in conjunction with MRBF terminal fuses.
- The isolated stud design uses standard M8 hardware and allows stacking of terminals, while insulating caps prevent accidental short circuits.
|Maximum Voltage||58V DC|
|Terminal Stud||M8 (5/16″)|
|Maximum Torque||75 in-lb (8.47 Nm)|
Do you have a question about the FB-2014 that is not answered on this page? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat!