A-1512 Aluminum Guitar Pedal Knobs – 15mm O.D.
A-1512 Aluminum Guitar Pedal Knobs Details
- Various Colours
These knobs are available in a variety of colours and are bright enough to be noticed at a distance.
- Clearly Marked
The top of this knob has a white or black line that makes it easy to identify the position of the current marker.
- Great Compatibility
This knob has a height of 12.5mm and an outside diameter of 15mm and fits potentiometers or rotary switches with a 6.35mm (1/4) shaft diameter.
- Widely Used
This knob is widely used on guitar effects pedals, electric guitars, synthesizers, amplifiers, and audio equipment to control pitch, level, speed, sound, etc.
|Type||with Set Screw|
|Mounting Diameter||1/4″(6.35mm) smooth shaft or 18T(6.0mm) knurled shaft|
Do you have a question about A-1512 that is not answered on this page? Please contact us at email@example.com or live chat!
- MF-A Series Silver Tone Top Boss Style Knob – 19.5mm to 45mm O.D.
- KN-138/KN-135/KN-139 Aluminum Volume Potentiometer Control Knob
- KN-109 Plastic Mirror Cap Pointer Knobs – 13mm O.D.
- MSL Series Marshall Style Amplifier Knobs with Set Screw – 19.5mm O.D.
- KNP-1817 Proco Rat Style Amplifier Knobs – 18mm O.D.
- KN-2618/2618S Marconi Neve Style Effect Pedal Knobs
- MF-A01P Multicolor Reflector Boss Style Knobs with Mirror Cap- 20mm O.D.
- KN-2515 Aluminum Potentiometer Knobs – 25mm O.D.
- MF-B00 Multi-color Dunlop Style Fluted MXR Knob with Set Screw – 20mm O.D.
- MF-B01/02/03 Large MXR Style Knobs with Set Screw
- MF-B01P Large Classic Dunlop MXR Style Knob with Set Screw – 25mm O.D.
- 1900H Clones Dunlop Large MXR Style Knob – Smooth Shaft – 25mm O.D.
- KN-1250 Mini Fluted MXR Pedal Knobs without Skirt – 15mm O.D.
- A-2014 Solid Anodized Aluminum Guitar Knobs – 1/4″ Smooth Shaft – 20mm O.D.
- C-1012 Aluminum Guitar 6mm Round Metal Knob
- C-2003 Guitar Volume Tone Control Knob
- C-2004 Top Hat Speed Guitar Volume Tone Control Knob
- C-2009 Guitar Tone Volume Skirted Knob