AP-30 Single Pole PP45 Model Anderson Powerpole Connector
The Anderson powerpole connectors with multiple housing sizes and the ability to handle currents up to 45A and wire sizes from m 20 to 10 AWG.
Featuring a flat wiping contact system, interchangeable genderless design, and silver-plated contacts, they ensure minimal resistance, easy assembly, and long-lasting performance.
Anderson Powerpole Connectors Details
The highly versatile Anderson Power Products Connector Series is engineered to meet diverse power connection requirements. This Powerpole family offers four housing sizes, accommodating a wide range of amperage and wire sizes within a compact footprint. From currents up to 350A to wire sizes ranging from #20 AWG (0.75 mm²) to 3/0 (70 mm²), Powerpole handles it all. With a variety of colored housing options, these connectors can be stacked together to create custom, reliable connections. Whether wire-to-wire, wire-to-board, or wire-to-busbar, Powerpole’s interchangeable contacts, and high-quality materials ensure exceptional performance and cost-effectiveness.
– Flat wiping contact system: Ensures minimal contact resistance and cleans contact surfaces during connection/disconnection.
– Interchangeable genderless design: Simplifies assembly, and reduces parts inventory.
– Silver-plated contacts (Tin on 15/45): Provides longevity and reliability for high-power and elevated temperature applications.
– Colored coded housings: Facilitate proper assembly and mating.
– Molded-in dovetails: Securely hold individual connectors together.
– Powerpole pin & socket series connector (PP10/30): Green housing visually identifies ground terminal.
– Chemical-resistant housings available: Suitable for challenging environments.
– UL94 V-0 housing material: Meets strict flammability ratings, ensuring safety and peace of mind.
Experience the power, reliability, and versatility of the Anderson Power Products Connector Series, designed for your demanding applications.
Anderson Powerpole Datasheet
|Average Contact Resistance(micro-ohms):||<500|
|Without load(Contact/Disconnect Cycles):||To 10000|
|With Load(Hot Plug 250 Cycles&120V):||20A|
|Contact Material:||Silver-plated copper|
|Fully Ag-plating on the surface:||
Its Ag-plating thickness is1μm
Still, have a question about the Anderson Powerpole that wasn’t answered on this page? Please contact us at email@example.com!