KN-8 White Dot Plastic Skirted Control Knobs
KN-8 White Dot Plastic Skirted Control Knobs:
KN-8 work great with 6.0mm or 6.4mm shaft with brass insert and set screw.
It’s have a gap on the top of the knob, and with a small white indicator dot. Also with a round edge on the botton of the knob.
This type knob are easy to set directly on the potentiometer’s ridges.
There are two kinds of shaft for this knob.
Original 6.0mm and 6.4mm knob is with brass insert and set screw.
Black color is available.
KN-8 White Dot Plastic Skirted Control Knobs datasheet below:
|Inner diameter:||9.5~24.5mm||Body Diameter:||15.5~34.8mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-25℃~+85℃||OEM or ODM:||Available|
- KN-138; KN-135; KN-139 Aluminum Volume Potentiometer Control Knob
- MF-B00 Mooer Candy Knob
- MF-A Silver Tone Top Rotary Knobs
- MF-B Guitar Pedal Footswitch topper
- KN-1250 Pedal Footswitch topper
- A-2014 Mooer Footswitch Topper
- C-1012 Aluminum Guitar 6mm Round Metal Knob
- C-2003 Guitar Volume Tone Control Knob
- C-2004 Top Hat Speed Guitar Volume Tone Control Knob
- C-2009 Guitar Tone Volume Skirted Knob