MF-A01P Reflector Boss Style Knobs – 20mm O.D.
These reflector boss style knobs are available in various colours with an outer diameter of 20mm for a 1/4″(6.35mm) shaft hole.
MF-A01P Reflector Boss Style Knobs Details
- Various Colours
These knobs are available in a variety of colours and are bright enough to be noticed at a distance.
- Clearly Marked
These knobs have a fluted grip with a radially brushed metal top, the indicator line running from the top down to the bottom of the skirt.
- Great Compatibility
These knobs have a height of 12mm and an outside diameter of 20mm and fits potentiometers or rotary switches with a 6.35mm (1/4) shaft diameter.
- Widely Used
These knobs are widely used on guitar effects pedals, electric guitars, synthesizers, amplifiers, and audio equipment to control pitch, level, speed, sound, etc.
|Material||Plastic and brass|
|Screw Type||M3 Set Screw|
|Mounting Diameter||1/4″(6.35mm) smooth shaft hole|
Do you have a question about MF-A01P that is not answered on this page? Please contact us at email@example.com or live chat!
- MF-A Series Silver Tone Top Boss Style Knob – 19.5mm to 45mm O.D.
- KN-138/KN-135/KN-139 Aluminum Volume Potentiometer Control Knob
- KN-109 Plastic Mirror Cap Pointer Knobs – 13mm O.D.
- MSL Series Marshall Style Amplifier Knobs – 19.5mm O.D.
- MF-B01P Dunlop Large MXR Style Knob – 25mm O.D.
- KNP-1817 Proco Rat Style Amplifier Knobs – 18mm O.D.
- KN-2618/2618S Marconi Neve Style Effect Pedal Knobs
- KN-2515 Aluminum Potentiometer Knobs – 25mm O.D.
- A-1512 Aluminum Guitar Pedal Knobs – 15mm O.D.
- MF-B00 Fluted MXR Knob with Set Screw – 20mm O.D.
- MF-B01/02/03 Large MXR Style Knobs with Set Screw
- KN-1250 Mini Fluted MXR Pedal Knobs without Skirt – 15mm O.D.
- A-2014 Solid Aluminum Guitar Knobs – 20mm O.D.
- C-1012 Aluminum Guitar 6mm Round Metal Knob
- C-2003 Guitar Volume Tone Control Knob
- C-2004 Top Hat Speed Guitar Volume Tone Control Knob
- C-2009 Guitar Tone Volume Skirted Knob