KN-33B Potentiometer Bakelite Guitar Tone Pointer Encoder Knob
KN-33B Potentiometer Bakelite Guitar Tone Pointer Encoder Knob with 6.0mm/ 6.4mm shaft hole
KN-33B Potentiometer Bakelite Guitar Tone Pointer Encoder Knob:
KN-32 is black with white line on the outside and with a small arrowhead for great visibility.
The knob has a set screw which it tightened up onto the pot shaft, so it will work on splined, smooth or D shaped shafts.
These knobs sometimes called oven knobs also often used on guitars, amplifiers and other electronic items.
There are two kinds of shaft for this knob.
6.0mm and 6.4mm shaft, with brass insert and set screw.
Black color is available.
KN-33B 6.0mm & 6.4mm:
- MF-A Series Silver Tone Top Boss Style Knob – 19.5mm to 45mm O.D.
- KN-138/KN-135/KN-139 Aluminum Volume Potentiometer Control Knob
- KN-109 Plastic Mirror Cap Pointer Knobs – 13mm O.D.
- MSL Series Marshall Style Amplifier Knobs – 19.5mm O.D.
- MF-B01P Dunlop Large MXR Style Knob – 25mm O.D.
- KNP-1817 Proco Rat Style Amplifier Knobs – 18mm O.D.
- KN-2618/2618S Marconi Neve Style Effect Pedal Knobs
- MF-A01P Reflector Boss Style Knobs – 20mm O.D.
- KN-2515 Aluminum Potentiometer Knobs – 25mm O.D.
- A-1512 Aluminum Guitar Pedal Knobs – 15mm O.D.
- MF-B00 Fluted MXR Knob with Set Screw – 20mm O.D.
- MF-B01/02/03 Large MXR Style Knobs with Set Screw
- KN-1250 Mini Fluted MXR Pedal Knobs without Skirt – 15mm O.D.
- A-2014 Solid Aluminum Guitar Knobs – 20mm O.D.
- C-1012 Aluminum Guitar 6mm Round Metal Knob
- C-2003 Guitar Volume Tone Control Knob
- C-2004 Top Hat Speed Guitar Volume Tone Control Knob
- C-2009 Guitar Tone Volume Skirted Knob